Apply for the ongoing Vera Solutions Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Vera Solutions job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Vera Solutions offers a product, Amp Impact, which is a Salesforce-based solution on the Salesforce AppExchange for organizations pursuing impact. Amp Impact is now used in more than 100 countries to manage data for over $1.5 billion in development programs and grants.
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Creating and maintaining a Growth & Development Strategy for each Department that is aligned with the business goals;
- Prioritizing Training & Learning activities for each team with Department Heads;
- Coordinating Training & Learning activity implementation with the TLD team;
- Overseeing and championing the bi-annual Performance Management process with the HR team;
- Ongoing development of our internal competency framework, against which we assess staff growth and performance;
- Supporting line managers and team leads in the implementation of Growth & Development Strategy;
- Supporting the TLD team growth and development, enhancing learning methodologies and technical tools where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 6+ years professional experience
- Experience in developing training strategies or programs (assessor accreditation would be an advantage)
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and time management
- Analytical and problem solving skills — do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
- Strong aptitude for using technology and data
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint presentations
- Demonstrated interest in social sector work
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Experience or interest working in a small, dynamic team
- Salesforce experience.
- Fluency/proficiency in Spanish, French, or Portuguese
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you